Todd Frankenthal is that attorney. He has practiced law in South Florida for over 30 years, opening his own office after practicing with two well-known top-tier South Florida Firms. He has represented individuals and businesses in the state and federal courts in a variety of matters. Todd’s experience and perspective can help you solve your legal problem!
Beyond experience, you are entitled to service and commitment. Todd is a sole practitioner, and will personally provide you with answers to your questions, and the guidance that you need. Todd is dedicated to learning about you and your unique situation. He will analyze your problem, discuss objectives and strategies, and help you achieve a cost effective solution.
- Cornell University – Bachelor Of Arts
- University Of Miami – Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
- Member, University Of Miami Law Review
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court For Southern District Of Florida
- Broward County Bar Association
- Bankruptcy Bar Association For The Southern District Of Florida
- AV Rated Martindale-Hubbell
Areas Of Practice
- Foreclosure Defense
- Mortgage Modification
- Collections Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
Service To Profession & Community
Todd served 2 terms on the Florida Bar Client Security Fund Committee. He also served 2 years as a Broward County Traffic Magistrate.